Sunday, June 1, 2014

M.I.X.E.D

Hi, i guess this is my best MIA record of the year.
Yeaaaa, i didn't know year 2 is so much more stressful and hectic than year 1.
Still rmb how i used to reach home in the early afternoon every single day during my poly year 1.
How good my life used to be and i didn't cherish it.
So now, i miss it dearly :'(
Real sorry that i didn't update my blog for such a long time!!!
Did anyone thinks that I've forgotten my blog for good? Oh noo, i hope not.
Okayy this will be a lengthy post WITH TONS AND TONS OF PICTURES...
Yeaaa, i guess that's my sort of "sorry" gift to my loyal readers (if there is ) hahahaha.
Alright, i shall call this as a mixed post cuz all those photos were collated ever since March.
And now, it's already going to be end of May!!! Oh no, how behind schedule i realise i'm .
So i shall try to compile ALL my March, April and May photos into a complete sweet post.


In March, when i'm still in my black hair...
Celebrated Yijia's 19th birthday @ JEM , our favourite hang-out place!
Miss her so so so much ):


Gave her a handmade box as a replacement of a birthday card!
HAHAHA, honestly, i'm proud of my own creation ^^ 

One thing that I've yet to mention in my blog is, My beloved Squashmates.
I'm so glad to join Squash and being able to have them in my life (: 
Frankly speaking, my squash skill sucks to the god damn max.
Without them, i guess i wouldn't had hold on for so long :')
"WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY"

With Shermaine ^^ 



VIRGIN TRIP TO TIMBRE WITH DA AWESOME CLIQUE :DDDDD 



Squash Comp held in April! 






SQUASH FTW <3 nbsp="" p="">

CHENG YANG's Birthday Celebration^^



Some individual shots with my sec classmates ^^








With all the hot babes ^^ 


Turning to 7 years of friendship and still counting!! (:



Last but not least, my new poly year 2 classmates!!
Honestly, i really like my current class compared to last year :x
Hopefully, we can stay this close without any conflicts throughout these remaining 2 years (: 
I believe we can do it, hehe ^^ 






No comments: