Saturday, June 7, 2014

Determination

Heyyy. I'm back to revive my dead blog :)
Just one more god damn week and i'm so done for studying.
Nahhh just kidding, there's only a 2 weeks break.
At least better than nothing, i really need a break from all these shit.
I've always thought that I made the right choice of choosing Business course.
Yet when i reach sem 2, i realized my decision is utterly wrong.
Especially when all your modules are ALL MEMORY WORK!!!!
Nothing but regrets that why didn't i heed my aunt's advice back then...
I knew that business is all about Memorising but i chose not to believe it.
Damn, such a wise decision that I've made that left me clueless for my future.
I really can't foresee my future GPA , director's list?
Well, i guess I've to wait long long and i still, can't get it #cruel #truth


Okayyy, so you might be wondering what i'm JUST so busy with.
Well, basically Poly life drives me nuts (no kidding)
Imagine yourself going home after school to do report for consecutive days.
And having only 6-7 hours of sleep, FML.
Lost touch for any entertainment purposes for weeks, for the sake of projects.
Thinking that there will be a break after completing several reports fortnightly.
But nope, your poly life wouldn't be so easy ; if not don't call it POLY.
After projects, there will be ICA(s) coming up which is the last week of school before holiday starts.
Planning to take a break that i deserve during the holidays, AS YOU WISH.
You've no idea how packed your schedule is after holidays .
It's like really hectic that you couldn't even breathe or make it through if you don't start today.
LOL, i'm not even kidding. Fuck my life



Real sorry for ranting my blog like nuts.
Cause it's the only platform that kept me away from depression hahahaha.
Just can't wait for June Holidays, AWESOME :')
Tahan for 1 more week and yayy the first half sem will be over ^^



No comments: