Monday, May 12, 2014

Changes



Well like finally, I'm able to have a PROPER update.
Changes..
Yes, if you might not notice; there's smth different about me that has changed.
Other than the fact that I grew taller (haha just for laugh)
Or you might have guessed judging from the picture, MY HAIR.
As you know, i'm really into purple since i was born #loyal #supporter 
Just to clarify so that your wouldn't think i like because of Bieber -.-
Genuinely, i really wanted to dye my hair PURPLE this time round.
Sadly but the hard truth is that you want purple, bleaching is not an option but a MUST.
FYI- My hair condition is already awful since the day my passion of swimming starts. 
So i couldn't afford to damage my hair anymore.
My hair colour is the combination of purple and red.
Apparently, people recognise as red ONLY with the help of sunlight effect.
If not, it's black colour HAHAHA seriously... 
Well, let's talk about the responses then.
*Sense heartbreaks*
A conclusion from the majority ;
Guys - Black hair suits you more
Ladies- OMG, you should have dyed this colour long ago
Damn, how am i supposed to feel from these responses?
Happy? Sad? Or what?
At first, i'm really bothered by what people think of my new hair.
Now, i don't give a damn cause it's MY hair.
As long as i like it, that's enough ;')



Following up next,
I've finally CHANGED my god damn phone.
From S2 
to
 
Honestly, it's really a TOUGH decision to choose between S5 and Iphone 5S.
Even I who hate being so indecisive, took a whole MONTH to think about it.
From researching the aspects to interviewing people who bought them.
Many asked me to take S5 , so do Iphone 5S.
Hence, i'm indeed puzzled of whether to choose this or that.
You might be wondering why my ultimate decision would be S5.
Everyone has a REQUIRED ASPECT when they are looking for a new phone.
So do I.
For me, I feel that CAMERA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY.
Because honestly, i cam-whore a lot and obviously i want to look great in every pictures.
If you know me well, I'd choose to trust rather than suspect you.
Hence, i chose to believe that Samsung promoter who claimed that S5's camera is way better.
S5's camera is absolutely great EXCEPT the front camera.
Which brings me back to the next point, a hint of regrets engulfed me.
If only, i bother to compare visually between Iphone and Samsung.
Maybe
I would have gotten Iphone 5S than S5.
What to do when you've already bought it ???
The only comfort that i can tell myself is "BE CONTENTED"
Thus, I've come accustomed to the truth and having S5 is not that bad afterall.
Who knows maybe i might complain even more if i take Iphone instead?


Life is just so unpredictable,
People too.
You think you know people but they surprise you.



 Okay, i think it's time for me to hit the sack.
Nights, will try to update more if i'm free.
Much kisses. 

No comments: