Friday, March 14, 2014

Worlds Apart

 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Went for a picnic date with my dear poly clique (:
It's been a long time since we spent some quality time together.
Hehe, glad that this outing turned out awesomely great and fun!!!!
Though i'm like a charcoal now, everything is worth it haha :D
Well, i swear i have never experience sun burnt before,
















Stupidly thinking that my skin is thick/strong enough to withstand the sun.
I proudly claimed that "I don't need any sunblock"
Looks like i'm so so so wrong cause
This is the aftermath of being under the sun from 10 to 4.
Please give me a roaring applause for being so stupid .
In addition to the extreme hot weather nowadays, you can imagine how tanned i am now.
I really dunno i should cry or laugh at my skin colour LOL.
Alright, kk stop ranting haha *self-to-note*


Basically, we had a pot luck lunch by bringing self-made food individually.
And i had to admit that "ALL OF US COULD BE SUCCESSFUL CHEFS"
HAHAHAAHAH self-praise *OPS*
Moreover, we had games like Charade, Taboo, Jenga to accompany us for the day!
DAEBAK :D


P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S 



 


Love my wig, HAHA just kidding~ 











One absolute reason why i don't want to remove my shades.
OH GOD, CAN YOU EVEN SEE MY EYES?!!?!?? 



Love this group photo the most!!! (:
Hey, i know the scenery is beautiful but please don't be distracted,
We're the limelight HAHAH :P




 With Felicia and Shi Xian on the other day .
Went for a late night movie date -Non stop @ Town





Bye! 

No comments: