Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cherish

Just a General question,
"Would you want an opposite gender text buddy while being attached?"
(excluding best friends from opposite sex)

If your answer is yes, you may click the "X" button at the top right hand corner.



Here's a scenario
For example,you know that Mr ... is  attached with XXXX for 2 years.
And one day, he started texting you asking retarded questions like
"What are you doing/ Have you eaten? "
(Please don't tell me he is just trying to be friendly) -.-



Well, maybe this might not be a big deal for some of you.
For me, it does.
If not, why am i wasting my time to blog about this?



Honestly, i'm utterly amused by his actions.
Like what the fuck, shouldn't you be only interested in your partner's life?
WHY DID YOU START CARING ABOUT OTHERS' LIFE?
Chit-chatting with other girls behind your gf's back, #GOOD JOB BRO.
Moreover, i really pity his gf as she HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE ABOUT IT.
I'm just so close to saying "FUCK OFF" to him but i relented.
Frankly speaking, i really don't get why he is doing this. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
For me, i couldn't accept this kind of "cheating"
Cuz i know that "What goes around, comes around"
Let's say, if you manage to win his heart and he forsakes her because of you.
Don't you think he will do the exact thing to you like what he did to his ex?
Think about it.
And in case you dk, that's called K-A-R-M-A 



Frankly speaking, i did confessed before that i feel lonely sometimes
(whenever sweet couples are all over the place and I have no one)
However, I'M NOT DESPERATE -___________-
There are so many guys out there and you have to choose attached ones. Siao or what?
Please don't tell me that "DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S A GOALKEEPER= YOU CAN'T SCORE"
Well , i really admire your tenacious character but you must be crazy.
My point is no matter how lonely i might be, taken guys are just out of my list.
Because for me, LOYALTY & TRUST deserve the top criteria in a relationship.
Without loyalty, without trust, my advice is :Don't get attached la pls.


Anyway, just wanna make things clear,
This is just a platform for me to express my feelings and that's it.
I hope i'm not being too judgmental and aint expecting everyone to agree with me.




//Be contented of what you have
 Don't wait till you lose it then you start to cherish it.
 Because, sometimes, there might not be a second chance. \\





No comments: