Friday, March 7, 2014

EGGcited




Hey!
I'M SO OVER THE MOON THAT MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER.
Looking forward to the arrival of each day cause IT'S HOLIDAYS :D
Moreover, those coming events thrilled me even more. TEEHEE
  • Squash competition 
  •  Taiwan trip
  • Hair makeover
So tell me how can i not LOVE holidays? HOHOHO
Call me sick but honestly, i can't wait to get back my exam results.
Really hope i can achieve my aim this time, I WORKED SO HARD FOR IT:'(

Couldn't believe i'm turning year 2 already! How time flies!
As we have to choose our own specializations, there will be a change of class.
So yea, a little part of me was a little sad/happy/excited/worried.
Hahaha totally having mixed feelings which i couldn't describe any further.
When nostalgia hits me, i questioned myself "Why didn't i study this hard during O'levels"
I swear I've never been so hardworking in my entire life,
Not until when I reach poly.
It's like i became a totally changed person after i came to poly.
What changed me? 
People? Environment?
Nope, the answer is Changes.
Think about it and you will get what i mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, i realised i don't have a proper update of how i spent my Valentine's.
Basically, i have not only 1 but 3 Valentines' partner with me #player #alert
Decided not to head to town cuz we know IT WILL FLOODED WITH COUPLES.
Hahahah, so Clarke Quay looks cool enough for #singles
As all of us were not good @ directions, venturing/exploring turns out to be the only alternative.
Finally, we bumped into TIMBRE, OMG BEST IDEAL PLACE TO CHILL.
However, it's fully booked ARGHHH , life sucks. 
So we head to Liang Court for dinner and stayed later for sight-seeing at the riverside 
Nevertheless, it was a well-spent day with them <3 i="">


My Valentines' partners ^^ 






The other day~ (With my lovely squash peeps)





kay byez! 

No comments: