Saturday, March 1, 2014

Are you ready to fall in love again?

Randomly enough, a weird question popped into my head today. 

"Are you ready to fall in love again? "

Honestly, i feel envious of seeing sweet couples everywhere.
Unknowingly missing the attached life i used to have (somehow),
Feeling lonely when i'm alone out there,
Getting teased by people of being #forever #alone,
Seeing many friends getting attached while i'm all alone. 

Despite all these, I still couldn't decide a "Yes"
Previously, I realised I've been pushing myself away from a lot of people.
Once i knew that something is up, out i go.
I had no idea why i'm acting up like this.
Am i running away? Am i avoiding ? Am i being a coward?
Yes, i think i am lol.
# true #confession 
What's supposed to heal, time heal it all .
I am perfectly fine now, but ready? Not yet hahaha 
Thinking again, when will i ever be ready?


And guess what .
It's no biggie but I'M TOTALLY FINE WITHOUT A TEXT BUDDY.
Why???
Because it's annoying to have one, isn't it?
Unless you're texting someone you like, obviously you wouldn't mind.
If not, i feel like i'm just entertaining them which ain't fun.
And thinking of what to reply is a big headache.
So normally, i chose not replying over replying something stupid.
It's funny because a lot of girls love getting "Good morning/night" texts 
as they find them DAMN freaking sweet.
And i'm like, "who cares? I don't need that" Hah
So yup, i'm a weird person who doesn't need any text buddy basically.
Moreover, i don't wanna be hooked up with my phone.
Meaning using my phone for 24/7 , it's real pathetic. 
I need a real life, not a life being a keyboard warrior . 
PS : Don't mind cuz i'm just sharing my random thoughts. 
Hahah okay i shall stop here, Bye!!! 

No comments: