Friday, February 28, 2014

Awful Feb

Bonjour!
Miss blogging so so much x.x
Imagine facing your book every single day, kill me please..
My holidays supposing starts today which marks the end of my agony.
But nope, life sucks,  I'VE 1 MORE BURDEN EXAM NEXT WED.
Not everyone because it only apply to me.
Why is this so ???
FYI- I missed my god damn exam on Mon because i mixed up the exam timings.
Actually if i take cab, i will be able to reach in time.
But guess what ? There was a mrt breakdown at that time.
SO i couldn't get a single cab, everything was screwed , really.
Was totally at a loss and definitely in a frantic state so i just started crying.
LOL, the useless me kept on crying when everybody are staring at me.
Idgaf of what people think of me cuz i just need to vent my anger by doing smth.
The exam i was supposed to take is POM & it's all about MEMORISING.
So my efforts of trying to stuff everything into my head the day before ,WASTED IN VAIN.
How can i not be angry at myself for being ultimately stupid?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
It stings me everyday to get to the fact that i need to re-memorise every single thing.
And guess what? I've a lot more to study cuz it's an ALTERNATIVE EXAM.
Tell me how to get an A when it's so much harder than the usuals.
I've got nothing to say but one word : FML


Ohh god, i'm really sorry for ranting so much about this issue.
I just need a platform to type out my thoughts whether it is good or bad.
So how's my life going ?
It's kinda hectic this whole month due to exams and all.
Thankfully, February is ending in a few more days.
Let's hope that March will be a better month ((:
Any job recommendation?!?!!!?!?  I NEEDA WORK !!!!!!!!!!
Wanna earn as much $$$ as i can in this coming March.
So that i can enjoy in April which i'm going to TAIWAN, (Y)
Honestly, i can't wait for April to arrive but noooo,
I need to enjoy my holidays first HAHAHA . 



Okay,just a to-do-blog list I came up with during the exam period.
  1. My ideal type 
  2. Text Buddy
  3. Stay/ Walk away
PS// just wanna share something more about myself.
Or you could clear your doubts here http://ask.fm/thousandfeel

(: 




No comments: