Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happiness



Hey.
I guess this will be my last post in consideration of  my coming exams.
Yes, exams is coming within 5 days and i'm  just so behind time.
So many things undone , yet i'm not feeling anxious.
I have no idea why but i'm really not motivated to study.
Had migraines for the whole day, totally ruined my study plan.
AHHHH, i swear i hate migraines more than anything else >:(
I strongly feel that i'm really not meant for studying, i swear.
It's like migraines only occurs when i'm studying .
But when i use comp for recreational use, i miraculously recovered.
What the shit is wrong with my body, -.-
Real worried that my GPA will drop this sem, i really can't afford to. :'(
Ok i better stop whining, time to buck up starting from tomr!
Note to self : Complacency kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, before i flood my post with only pics, i shall update a little bit of my life.
Basically, it's still as mundane as it is.
Except that SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED ON VALENTINE'S DAY.
I received the B.E.S.T valentine's gift - MY PHONE DIED.
Yes, i guess my phone just wanna saddens me more by giving up on me when i need it the most.
Let me take this chance to recall what happened on that lonely day.
PS : My phone died right after i went out (nice timing)
I was on way back from Boat Quay, alone in the mrt train.
Every single one of them is using phone, - checking instagram/twitter/bla bla bla
And i'm like staring at my phone, wishing that PLEASE REVIVE.
But it didn't, making me stared into spaces for the whole journey back.


At that point of time, frankly speaking, 
I really feel so damn depressed.
It's like OUT OF ALL DAYS, this happened on Valentine's day.
Wow, what a nice timing oh yea.
And guess what happened?
The very next day, MY PHONE MIRACULOUSLY RECOVERED.
Wtf seriously, is that even a joke or smth?!
Totally amused and i had to conclude that "My phone's pattern 多过 badminton"
#just #for #laugh

Okayy guys, forgives me for ranting so much like an old grandma.
I shall get back to updating.


\\PHOTOS TAKEN @ My distant relative's wedding dinner 

PS : not very close with them so this is the only pathetic photo i have. 
So only get to cam-whore with my eldest sister (: 










// BAINIAN'S gathering

Well, if you're a frequent reader of my blog, you will know how close i am
~With my secondary classmates <3 p="">
Until now, i'm nonetheless still grateful and thankful that i met them.
Those bunch of jokers who give me the reason to smile everyday :')
Real happy that i could join them this year, YAY #happygirl95



With Ji Wun & Bernice ^^ 

 Looks so fat here ): 
With Zhi yong, haha my face is so epic 
Handsome guys ((: 

 

 Heh, i look so happy here (Y)
Zhiyong's dog - Queenie 

VS
                                                                   Zhenghui's dog- Sugar 
(Both so cute, i cannot) 


With Vanna & Ji Wun (: 
 SPOT MY RETARDED FACE HAHA.


With all the pretty girls (bhb a little) :P


With Ji wun ^^ 

 My EXTREMELY SERIOUS LOOK when it comes to car racing games.
Apparently, i suck at it hahahaha.
And everyone was like "CQ, just drop your car license la"
So mean right!?!?!?!?!?!
Reputation @ stake for posting so many unglamn photos but who cares? 
Hahaha, sometimes being unglamn is better than glam #just #saying 
Credits : Pek Koon (best photographer) 



H.a.p.p.y  F.a.m.i.l.y :D 

No comments: