Monday, January 27, 2014

Thousand feels happy rn

Hey. 
'm here to blog about what's going on with my life.
Hahaha, actually nothing special happens but yea, I've a few things to talk about.
Since i'm in a pretty good mood, rants are not allowed in this zone.
Strictly, just about happy stuffs alright? 

Ever since young, I've never cook a proper meal before.
The only food i know how to cook is Maggimee. (pathetic i know)
Due to some confidential reasons, i'm really afraid of fire.
So i couldn't bring myself to step out of the comfort zone.
Not until,
Last wed ;
On Mum's birthday, i broke my 1st record.
 've decided to cook dinz for my mum  in my entire life.
Thankful that I've my 2nd sister for help.
In fact, she is the main chef and i'm just the disciple so yea.
Well, it didn't started well due to the deep cut i got after using the chopper.
Knives are just so dangerous la, omgggg.
Cried like nobody business cuz it was bleeding way profusely.
I just CANNOT stand the sight of blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #nojoke 
At least, my injury was worthwhile after all.
The proud me managed to master cooking 3 main dishes + rice .
*BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME * 


PS// don't judge the food by the pictures. HAHAHA 






How can i not feel blessed when i have all these gems with me?

Yes, my secret admirer bought all these for me MUAHAHAHA.
Whom i'm referring  is my second sister who is finally back from exchange!
Missed her just so dearly when she was away from 6 months ):
You couldn't imagine how lonely i am without her.
I almost died. hahaha kidding~
The good thing is i have no idea of how many years it takes to finish these.
And the problem is ;
How fat i would become after eating everything. My god.


 Next, i broke my first record by wearing slippers on the 2nd day of school.
Note : For me, it's a big achievement unlocked.
A pity that it's so bright in colour which i really find it  hard to match clothes.
Nevertheless, i really feel so much comfortable in slippers.
So this is the outcome i got for being too at ease.

#Just #for #laugh cuz i'm a joker in real life
(Kinda rhymes ya)






"MODEL WANNABE"
In case that people might misunderstand this as a garden,
IT'S ACTUALLY NANYANG POLYTECHNIC.
That's why they say "pictures are deceiving "
Yea, don't be shocked if you see me in real life ok ;D

Bye!!!!



No comments: