Friday, January 24, 2014

Over expectations

There are million of questions running through my mind.
And i just couldn't figure out that answer.
Ever tried giving your best but what you got isn't the best?
Jackpot, that's what i am feeling right now.

I really hate it when ...
The amount of effort i put in isn't equivalent to the result i get.
So what's the point of  even trying so hard?
I'm just on the verge of giving up everything.
But,
Each time ,
Something holds me back.
Don't ask me what cuz i have no idea too. 
And i really dunno wtf is wrong with me.
I just couldn't perform well when i'm facing pressure/ stress.
Fml, why am i so weak ...
Whenever there's a problem, i would run away like a coward.
I wish i have the courage to be like "Come, let's face it"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, easier said than done.

Gotta change this ultra bad habit of mine 
-Constantly OVER- EXPECTING
Cuz i finally realised about one thing :
What comes after expectations will be undoubtedly Disappointments.
Experienced this over and over again but didn't get it 
Till now.
So 









No comments: