Saturday, January 18, 2014

Passion VS Obsession

Hey.
Didn't know how dreadful school is when i just realised that
ONLY
One pathetic week of school has passed.
So how was school?
Well, nothing was particularly great except getting my ICA results.
Did way better than last sem so i'm undeniably happy about it.

“If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort.”

By ; Stephen G. Weinbaum

Couldn't agree any further that this quote is just so damn true.
The amount of effort you put in = one step closer to getting ur desired results.
Now, my sole wish is to work extremely hard and achieves my aim!
Real looking forward to the next long break which is coming in 2 more mths (:
Curious of how will i change whether physically and mentally when the time comes.


PS//

Hmm, just something random to share about.
Recently, i found myself getting more overly attached with Squash.
Really don't know whether it is a good thing or not.
Somehow, i prefer squashing than working now. OMG *jaw drops*
However, i believe every good thing comes with a package called : Consequence
What to do???
Hopefully, Squash will stay as a passion instead of obsession.

...




Alright, I've been postponing this update since ages ago.
And i finally have the time to blog about it, my apologies for taking so long!
So how did i spent my New Year??
Well, i expect a prince charming to ask me out and sadly i'm just #foreveralone
So thankful that my girls were there to celebrate this event with me!
As usual, stayed overnight at Vanna's house (:
With a huge feast accompanying us through the night.
So if i have to pick a word to describe the night ; it would be AWESOME.
Lazy to type out all those mundane things we did; let your imaginations run wild for a second.
Hah just kidding ; PICTURES WILL FILL YOU IN FURTHER!!!!




 Sick vanna is just so sick, LOL





 Sorry, M18 #lesbians #alert







Looks familiar? :')

The companion of our individual teddy bears~



My constipated face, HAHAHA



Trying to be the "Statue of Liberty" 





Bye !!! 

No comments: