Monday, January 13, 2014

Teach me how to be okay


HEY.
Still, couldn't accept how time flies in a blink of an eye.
That's why "happy moments don't last forever"
Honestly, having a common love-hate relationship with School.
How much i detest waking up early just to head for school.
How much i dislike having the mundane cycle everyday.
How much i hate studying.

Nonetheless, 
I'm real excited to see my results.
To see whether my hard work actually paid off.
And to give me a break from work.
Cuz work is certainly more dramatic than school.


To sum up how my holiday goes, 
It was a short one but memorable indeed.
Other than working like a bull, i really enjoy my life to the fullest.
No joke, it's evident when you know that i spent $700++ within this month.
And, i didn't even STUDY at all. Not kidding.
Simply because i just want to enjoy for now.
Then, chiong like mad only when the exams are near. Sounds great, hah?  


I naively thought that...
2014 will be an extremely good year for me since 2013 was like shit.
But looks like i'm wrong.
Fall sick for the beginning week of 2014, wow
WHAT A GOOD START. 
And having to make a loss of $36++ while working; too awesome.
Sincerely, i'm still waiting for good things to happen.
Cuz i'm really trying my best to stay optimistic.


Ok anyway, i'm kinda thrilled for this coming week.
To be exact, it's this coming Saturday.
Why?!?!?!?!!!???????
Cuz there will be a mini squash competition coming up.
Yes, and i'm really looking forward to it.
Frankly speaking, i spent quite a bit of my time squashing for the past few weeks.
Not forgetting to mention that, i invested a total of $120 on this ... 

Embedded image permalink

Sadly, it's not my favourite colour but i love it .
Then, i realised the importance of one's racket.
Not only you require skills, having a good racket is essential too.
Can never imagine how much it helps you to improve after changing a good one.
That's what it occurred to me. 
So yea, don't ever underestimate the good of one's racket.


Since i'm still awake when i'm supposed to wake up at 7 tomr,
I shall take this chance to do a small update on my squash chalet.
Well, little did i expect Squash to be way so happening than my previous ccas.
I mean like having small outings/ gatherings are already good enough so
Guess how much it excited me to attend a chalet instead!
Sadly,  it's only a 2D1N so it's quite short for us to bond eventually.
Nevertheless, i really had a great time bonding with my seniors and peers.
Nothing beats staying up all night just to have h2h talks with them.
Alright, shall cut the crap since this post is long enough.
 Pictures will help me sum up the rest, alright? 




It's a pity that we didn't get to see the sunrise despite waiting for hours freezing in the park!
AHHH, no fate with the sun ): 



 

With Shermaine, my new twin! (:








 Walao, a ghost behind me. HAHAH



 With the girls (:







Finally, a group photo. HAHA don't try to spot me 



K byez! 

No comments: