Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Change

 Hello guys.
I'm back after surviving from a heavy storm.
Nah, just kidding. My point is I'm fine now.
Hahaha, my policy is "You can only stay sad for max. 1 day"
Yes, no matter how much it affects you,
how can one be upset every single day?!
LOL, i just cannot. Understand why .
If i have to stay upset/sad for more than a day, pls kill me.
(Excluding death matters)



Recently, or more specifically - Last Friday.
Went for a haircut and the result was hazardous. 
Stupidly, i went according to the Hairdresser's suggestion 
WITHOUT EVEN THINKING.
Yes, wts am i thinking. Simply no idea.
When i saw her snipping my hair off part by part, I'M LIKE
HOLY SHIT, no. This wasn't what i want.
But everything is too late, what's left - Regrets


RETURN
MY 
HAIR 
TO 
ME
!!!!



Hahaha, kk just for laugh. #LAME 
Honestly, for a period of time ; I REALLY REGRET TO THE CORE.
Of cutting this weird hairstyle ; afraid of others' reaction/judgement.
As expected, everybody's reaction was like 
"OMG, WHAT TRIGGERS YOU TO CUT UNTIL LIKE THIS? "
Perhaps, did you suffer from a heavy blow?

And i am like 



Sigh, obviously NO.
I just want a change of hairstyle which turned out to be a wrong choice.
My first selfie of 2014 ; LOL .
So that sums up how my hair looks like at the end.




Yes, i know it's kinda weird... 
It took COURAGE for me to post this up ok.
However, as much as i wish that my hair can return back to before,
This new hairstyle is not entirely awful... 

Like; for example :

The best thing about this hairstyle is 


You can pretend that you're having short hair instead!
So if you're sick of long hair, you can transform to short hair .
And kiss goodbye to frizzy & falling hair, WOOTS (Y)


Ironically, it's not bad afterall!
Except that it's really hard to maintain...
Since it's already like this, there's nothing i can do about it.
The key is to "Stay positive" 


Tata!

No comments: