Saturday, February 1, 2014

Far apart



Hey
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!
I know it's a little bit too late to wish but well,
It's the thought that counts right? :D
Hahaha, it's gonna be a short update cuz i'm turning in soon.
Can you imagine how weird it is when
CNY doesn't makes a GREAT deal as the older you get.
It's like the excitement really died down as the years passed.
Cuz each year; the same old mundane cycle returns.
Sighhh, somehow i wish i am still a little kid.
This way maybe, i will be a little more excited than usual.
Though i spent quite a bit of time shopping for CNY clothes,
I only bought like 1 set when there're 3 days of CNY.
LOL, seriously idk what i'm doing but it's damn hard to find smth nice.
Especially if you're someone like me who is a cheapskate hahaha.
Aiya whatever la, i shall just reuse :D :D :D
Definitely not gonna be stupid again ; to buy smth which i can only wear for once.
Trust me, it's not worth it.


So basically, my "" wasn't that fun than I've expected.
Why?!?!


Because.... 
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK.
Referring to gambling btw ; hah.
The worst part is when you see people around you counting the $$$ they earned ;
And you were like "DON'T NEED COUNT LA"
Cuz their winnings = to your loss -__________-
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LUCK TOMORROW *finger cross*


Anyway, so the stubborn me who always claimed that 
"I WON'T PAINT MY NAILS NO MATTER WHAT"
Hmm, decided to try something new today...
And i discovered that
- PAINTING NAILS IS THE HARDEST THING ON EARTH-
Damn freaking hard and tedious, i swear.
Especially when i'm just so impatient, painting nails is definitely not my forte.
But still, i gave my utmost best.

So here's the outcome~~~


PS// don't focus on the flaws but the designs will do :D


Will do an overall CNY post with millions of pics when CNY is over.
So promise to stay tuned, alright? (:
Cheers~

No comments: