Friday, January 3, 2014

Last Christmas

Heyy.
Here to blog about how i spent my Christmas.
Honestly, i'm not that type who thinks Christmas is a big deal.
Cuz my family doesn't celebrate anything except CNY.
Lol yes, that's why Christmas is like a normal day for me.
That's why i even went to work on CHRISTMAS.
ROFL, holy shit. Pls don't mistake me as that kind of hardcore person.
Since i don't have any eventful plans on Christmas, why not work to earn $$$?
Ended up, i spent my Christmas in Magnum. #well #done

At least i'm not alone, HAHA 





Well as for my Christmas Eve, it's much more interesting.
Celebrated Yihan's bdae @ Marina Barrage!
Thank god that it didn't rain, otherwise our plans will be ruined.
Had our mini "pot luck" session and self-entertained ourselves
with

  • Flying kite ;




Apparently, our kite made it so high that it eventually flew away.
LOL, my $20 kite ...
The only one and solo picture of my poor kite.

  • Witnessing the sunset and admiring the scenery ;

-Day-

-Night-


 FYI- Ideal place for couples to visit and spend the night here.
Trust me, the scenery is unbeatable gorgeous.
If there is a chance, i will definitely visit here with my future bf HAH.




  • Undeniably cam-whoring ; 
Oh please, how can you resist the temptation of not taking any photo in 
MARINA BARRAGE??!!?!?!
Dumb or what? Hahah just kidding. 
So glad that it wasn't sunny that day and pictures turned out to be pretty well!

Here comes the evidence :') 










Best friends go crazy together~

Eyes too small and i couldn't take it. 


So i tried my best to enlarge it to the biggest... GOT DIFFERENCE RIGHT?! :(  



Shameless selfie 







Garfield face! 

LOL my constipated face... 



 LOL, seriously too funny ; i cannot.
Embedded image permalink
God is fair. Wind too. 

8 years of friendship & still counting YAY!!!
I'm certain that definitely; there's more to come (: 



Oh yea, 
Had a mini birthday celebration for AH MA on Christmas!
HAPPY 82TH BIRTHDAY AH MA :D
Please stay healthy and strong okie ^^ 



Do all of us look alike? HAHAAH




Okie bye!
Will blog about New year & squash chalet soon (:

No comments: