Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Brand new start



Heyyyy.
Finally, A BRAND NEW YEAR!!!
Welcome, welcome, warmly welcome the arrival of 2014!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x infinity
I really hate every single thing of 2013 and i'm thankful that it's over.
Dreading the arrival of everyday, telling myself to bear a bit more.
What's more saddening is totally stuck in the past; being all alone.
But now,
It's different.
A brand new day
A brand new beginning
A brand new perspective 
I'm just god damn looking forward to the beginning of each day.
Loving every bit of 2014 even though it's just the start.
I'm confident that it will stay all the way through this year.
Let's hope that it will be an eventful year and
May the odds be in my favour this year (:



Hmmm, i think i missed out smth ; hadn't i?
MY 
NEW
YEAR
RESOLUTIONS of 2014 (:


And here they are ; 3 short and simple goals.


  1. Gets into director's list
  2. Improves my command of English
  3. Find that special someone 

Promised to strive even harder this year~ GO GO GO


Embedded image permalink

FYI; this is my "Dream Hair" .
Really wish to try smth new to my hair cuz i'm sick of it.
LOL, imagine having black hair for 18 years of your life.
Planning to dye after this sem ends!
Yay, can't wait for a new change :D 


Yet Again,
Real busy for this week with many exciting events coming up.
(other than working)
Thankful that my holiday is ending ONLY on 12 Jan.
HAHAHA, awesome right, NYP RAWKS!
So will try my best to update more often next week.
In case i forget, i needa do a blog post on few events like 


  • 1. Christmas Eve
  • 2.Christmas
  • 3. New year's eve 

Take note for me too ok! (:
Rememeber ;
No matter how tough life gets, don't forget that
Life will be good as long as you stop minding
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST CUZ #YOLO 

No comments: