Sunday, December 15, 2013

You decide your own future


Hello.
Any kind souls wanna intro jobs to me?
Yes, i want to work ASAP cuz i'm seriously broke.
Spent like $150++ today, mainly on presents!!!
Omggg, that's the reason why i hate December.
December made me broke like crappppppppp...
Sighh, still needa save $2k for my HK trip next year!
And i haven't even save a single shit, oh my god.
Noooooooooooooooooo, I NEED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Someone sponsor me pls, haha just kidding~


Anyway,
Recently, i signed up for driving license since 
I'M FINALLY LEGAL.
For once, i'm proud of my age, HAHA.
Also, my dad has been pestering me to learn since ages ago.
So yup, i'm finally learning it after much contemplation.

 I really underestimate the toughness of getting a car license.
Dense enough to think that it will easy like ABC.
So when i went to sign up for driving, i was like a complete lost soul.
Or should i call myself an idiot instead?
Cuz i don't understand a single shit of what they're talking about.
I seriously don't get it.
Why they want to make life difficult for us?
I mean it's like, you are required to take only 3 tests in total.
But there're like so many intervals in between.
It's like 4 or 5 procedures before you can proceed to the next.
What the heck man, just god damn confusing .
The dumb me JUST couldn't take such complex stuffs.
I just cannot.
Really afraid that i couldn't learn it well = waste $$$ only
Besides, i'm really a slow-learner omg omg omg
Ok but i will try my best to stay positive that i can do it.
LOL hopefully, i am able to get my driving license within 7 months *finger cross*



Honestly,
I'm so much more interested in taking this instead. 


Not because it's stunningly cool or trying to be a hot chick wannabe,
 i'm just being realistic.
My dad owns one instead of a car.
That's why i'm wondering
- what is the point of taking car license when i don't even get to use it.
Unlike bike license, i can use it immediately after getting bike license.
For instance, i can ride to school everyday and bid goodbye to public transport.
Moreover, the duration of learning bike is so much shorter than car.
Since young, i really have a keen interest in riding bikes.
Not bicycles la, but i'm referring to motorbikes.
Why do i say so?
Ok, instead of telling a long story, i shall just summarise everything.
 When i was young, i LOVE Causewaypoint's arcade.
Simply because it's the only arcade i know that has motorbikes games.

As expected, i can play like 3-4 games continuously without fail.
Trust me, 1 game isn't enough cuz it's that FUN.
There's interest, there's bike ; what's the prob?
I have concerns.
First of all, i'm not a very big-sized person although i ate like one.
Obviously, i'm one who is weak without any strengths.
So i don't dare to try.
Next, my mum SINCERELY objects me of doing that.
Frankly speaking, i don't heed my parents' opinions.
And i'm not kidding.
Cuz i have that stubborn mindset ;
Nobody can control my thinking.
Nobody can decide what i am going to do.
Nobody can force me to do what i dislike.
Yes, judge me with all you want but i'm like this.
I strongly believe that "You decide your own future"
And whatever consequence there is, you take it .
So why did i heed my mum's advice this time round?
Looking @ how worried she is EVERY single time when my dad rides the motorbike.
I paused and wondered "She will be worrying for me every single day if i ride it too"
Which i really don't wish to add on to her worries any further.


So for this time, I've decided to let go of my interest.
And forget about taking bike license even though i'm really keen.
Furthermore, riding motorbikes aren't simple and easy.
In fact, it's really dangerous if you're unlucky or not skillful enough.
Your life or interest?
Obviously, choosing your life is the main priority.
For those people who want to take bike license, think once again.
Not that i'm discouraging you all, but consider about your loved ones too.


Okie bye! 


No comments: