Thursday, December 12, 2013

Coming to an end

Hi guys.
Can you believe that 13 more days to Christmas 
And 20 more days to the arrival of 2014 ?!
Ironically, i'm not looking forward to Christmas.
Cuz apparently, i don't have anyone to celebrate with.
However,
I REALLY REALLY REALLY CAN'T wait for 2014!
Why?
The simple reason is because
HATE
EVERY 
SINGLE 
THING 
OF 
2013

  • January stung me so badly because of my O'level results
  • February broke my heart into tiny pieces
  • March made me realised that i'm no longer me
  • April was made up of favourites ; Old and New
  • May pushed me to find back the old me
  • June made me give up and decided to accept the NEW me
  • July taught me to remember and let go
  • August slipped away just like that
  • September was a tragedy
  • October left me restless and speechless
  • November was in a chaotic mess
  • December made me feel blessed 


Yes, my face is actually like this throughout 2013.

Check out the parody version 

2013 is just not my year.
Since 2013 is a disaster, i definitely hope that 2014 will be better
 Really can't afford to have a bad year again. *Finger cross*
Shall post my New Year resolutions when 2013 ends.
The most important thing to do now is TO ENJOY TO MY FULLEST.
Yes, to reward myself for being hardworking for the past few weeks.
HOORAY, LIFE IS GOOD (Y) 


On a happy note, i'm finally ELIGIBLE to donate blood!
Yessssssssssss, had been waiting for this since ZILLION years ago.
Lol, can't believe i actually gained 3kg within this year.
Wow, Poly has really done wonders for me.
Happy with my current weight but...
Still, i need to watch my diet cuz Poly will make you fat.
Hahaha my logic...
Okie that's all, will update about my driving license soon.
Stay tuned (: 

No comments: