Sunday, December 1, 2013

I just can't figure it out


Counting down, 13 more days to go !
Tormenting myself everyday with books
and more books,
ENDLESS books.
Feel like giving everything up and just #YOLO.
But i can't. 
And what's worrying me the most is my GPA. 
That is totally how i felt when i think about my GPA this sem.
Especially that this sem is so much harder than last sem -.-
Really don't have the confidence that i can score even better this time round.
Sighhh, just got back my Effective Writing result .
Real disappointed but sort of expected it. 
What can i do when my English couldn't make it?
How am i going to score well for this module when 
My English couldn't even make the cut. :'( 
Honestly, i only started speaking English everyday when i came to poly.
Certainly not a good English speaker and it's a norm to get laughed at.
But getting mocked is a different thing, isn't it?
Yes, my English is poor.
Yes, i stutter whenever i speak English. 
Yes, i suck at everything when it comes to English.
Just because of the cruel truth that my English is weak like nobody's business.
That means i had to live with all these mockery and stuffs?

 Never gonna give anybody a SINGLE chance to mock at me ever again.
For now and near future,
I'm determined to improve my ENGLISH standard.
Thus, making friends with my all-along enemy (BOOKS) is unavoidable
Gonna brush up my English standard by reading as many books as i can during the holidays.
No matter how TOUGH the process might be, i'm never gonna give up.
I'd prove you wrong.
Mark my words ... 

"Nobody is good at everything ; Nobody is good at nothing" 
When there is a will, there's a way.
If you believe in yourself that you can, you will.
Instead of being negative that you can't, have a little faith in yourself.
Even if you fail, smile because you tried your best.
(: 

No comments: