Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ma lovely dad

Happy birthday PAPA' LAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh just to show off, this is the card that i made for him.
You may scroll down later to see the rest.
FYI- i spent an hour to finish this card.
Idk why but i really needa change my bad habit.
Always leaving everything to do at the very last minute .
Beats me why but i really have no sense of urgency.
LOL which explains that my card is so simple and plain.
Ok better than nothing right, haha.
For my parents' birthday, my sisters and I never fail to make cards for them.
It's just sort of our thing since young.
So as we grew older, cards became more and more fanciful.
But our words became lesser and lesser.
LOL, imagine thinking of what to write every single year.
Afterall, it's just the same old thing.
Honestly, sometimes i really feel quite tiresome to do every year.
But..
When i think about my parents who might be expecting hand-made cards 
more than anything else,
And getting the sense of achievement when they smile after seeing,
Everything is worth it (:
Certainly thankful that i have 2 older sisters who are so much more creative than me.
Hopefully, we can still continue our "thing" even if we grow older.



Anyway, the main character is not about me today.
It's my dearest DADDY (:
Despite coming from a broken and poor family, he is a good father.
Actually, no amount of words would be enough to describe how great he is.
But, i still have to say.
No matter ,
how many arguments we had ,
how many tantrums i threw,
how rude i am to him (sometimes)
how little time i spend with him
how much money he spent on me,
He never complains and try his best to give me his all.
Working extremely hard just for the sake of us.
Though he is not good at expressing himself, i know that
He loves us (yes damn cliche i know)
That's why i have never questioned his love for us. *cheh, show off* HAH
Really thankful to have such an awesome dad like him.
And i'm contented enough. (: 





Don't you think we look REAL alike? haha




No comments: