Monday, November 4, 2013

USS Halloween Virgin Trip

Hello guys.
It's been a week since i last posted, GOSH.
Not because i have nothing to blog about,
I HAVE NO TIME.
I swear that i only have 2 hours of recreation time this whole week.
So i'm relieved that my busy week is finally over!
Yes, finally a break from work too (:
Not gonna work for the time being cause i'm just tired.
So what's happening recently ??
Here's my BLOG-TO-DO list ...

  1. Dinner & Dance
  2. IKEA trip
  3. Wen zhen's bdae
Previously, i've promised to blog about HALLOWEEN ~
Remember??!?!!?!? Hahah, i didn't forget ok.
So my purpose here is to talk about MY VIRGIN TRIP TO USS.
Yes, don't laugh @ me for being a country bumpkin .
I have never been to Geylang before so it's not surprising though.
It's a pity that we went there a little too late as the place is packed with sardines!
By the time we reached the entrance, the sky is already kinda dark :'(
So that explains the quality of my pictures, #sighpie 
Furthermore, there's smoke everywhere to accommodate the spooky atmosphere.
Honestly, i'm really afraid of such scary things .
Cause i have a small heart, LOL
Before going, i kept reproaching myself for being stupid - "Paid to get scared"
What's worst was when the "ghosts" knew that you're afraid,
THEY WILL SCARE YOU EVEN MORE X1000000 times -.-
Basket, i screamed more than 10 times while walking just a normal street.
That's also one of the reasons why most of the pics were blur.
Cause when i wanna take a good pic, the ghosts wouldn't allow me to.
And partly, my camera died in the middle of everything.
DAMN, I'M SO SAD TO THE MAX -.-
So i only get to take photos for the early half, #such #a #pity


First of all, we went to

And tell you what, i hate this the most.
Cause it made me feel so giddy after playing it, AH damn. 
Was expecting it to be highly challenging and exciting but nah NO KICK pls.
Next, omg this is damn damn damn fun!
Highly recommended if you prefer thrilling rides that swing you in every direction.
It allows you to plunge into total darkness and experience when you're on fire!
Totally cool shit man, best roller coaster ride ever! 


Thirdly, Canopy Flyer! 
This is an extremely COOL but short ride, LOL.
Cause the whole journey took less than 5 mins.
PS: If you have height phobia, i will suggest you don't take this on.
Cause even me who is a fan of height rides was shivering when i got on.
Lol, and this is the only ride which made my heart skipped a beat.
It's a pity that the journey is way too SHORT but definitely worth a try! 

Finally, we went to 1/3 haunted houses and these are the only photos i've got.
Pardon me for being such a coward that i don't even dare to take pics.
I mean like you're already scared to death to look left & right, 
how can you 
Still have the courage to take pics , i just cannot...



And we spent 2 full hours just plainly queuing for this.
LOL, wts i can't believe i survived despite being the last man! 
Holy shit, thankful that there are strangers behind me.
Or else i will be dead by then, scared to my every single wits.
The journey only took around 10 mins and it's not so scary afterall.
Cause you knew that those people who scared you were real.
LOL, they were just too real to be "fake ghosts"

----Along the hallway---



Moving on, we played ACCELERATOR .. 





Other than being madly spun by this whirling twirling ride, it's nothing scary.
Lol, not so fun as what i thought, shall rate it only 7/10 .
Thank god that there's some happening events nearby - 
which the music managed to accompany us with this boring ride!
So we had our mini karaoke session (:




One of the MUST-GO rides is this : Enchanted Airways

Quite satisfied with this roller coaster cause 
AT LEAST
There's some thrilling parts which i was caught by surprise.
As i rode this during the night, i didn't managed to see the great scenery :/
But i think this ride is worth it compared to others.


In the end, we didn't manage to visit all 3 haunted houses except for one.
Cause the waiting time for visiting is really TOO MUCH/ LONG .
Surprisingly after the first experience, i'm no longer scared of those "ghosts"
I even said "hi/ excuse me" to those who tried to scare me by blocking my way.
YAY, I'M NO LONGER A SCARED Y CAT, HAHAHAH. 
Lol, thankful that we didn't waste time waiting and went for the rides instead.
Overall, it's a superb and valuable experience for me.
Think i'm not gonna enjoy it without the companion of my classmates.
Which concludes my USS trip being worthwhile for just $50!  
Shall end this post by crediting my dear peeps ((: 















Make a wish and it will come true (:


No comments: