Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday's



Anyeong.
I'm glad that this week isn't a hectic one for me.
The feeling i get when i reach home during the afternoon instead of night.
This is life, pls.
However, i think i'm suffering from insomnia nowadays.
Idk why no matter how tired i am, i just can't fall asleep.
And it happened like this every single day of this week.
Oh my god, i really feel like dying due to insufficient sleep.
I guess i'm too stressed up ...
First of all, it's due to the English test coming up next Mon.
Only started studying for it barely this week -.- #last #min #again
Next, i really really really detest one of my modules for this sem.
And i have zero confidence to even pass this module.
Holy mama, it's like i can barely grasp for any air during the lesson.
This module allows you to learn how to use Microsoft Access & Excel using comp.
Whoever suggests us to learn this, (you're mind fuck)
I mean like seriously.
How the hell do you expect us to learn this shit without any IT background?
Especially for computer idiots like me, i just cannot la. 
Siannn, needa start working again next week.
One week of break is really not enough for me 
BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.
Cause i needa start saving up for next year- Taiwan's trip .
Gonna endure no matter what till i finally saved up $1.5k .
Yes, let's work towards my goal (Y)


Ok just smth random.
Apparently, i can't remember when was the last time i last cried.
But i guess it was way long time ago.
So those people who are like me & wish to reminisce the feeling of crying,
Please catch "The Suspicious Housekeeper"!!!!
I'm sure you couldn't hold back your tears after watching the first ep.
Lol i think this is the first show that i cried so much just for a 50 min show.
Honestly, this show gave me a wake up call.
"Don't take your parents for granted" Mark my words.
This is definitely unlike those typical kind about love/fantasy .
Instead, it shows how great your parents are.
For those ungrateful peeps who always take your parents for granted (just like me),
please turn over a new leaf and start treating them right.
Ain't your servant whom you can command at.
Ain't your atm machine when you can take $$ anytime you want.
Ain't Santa Claus so don't expect them to give everything you ask for.
If you start to understand their plight, you're on the right track. (: 
#just saying 


kk byez! 


No comments: