Sunday, November 10, 2013

Begin with the lights


Heyyy~
I'm here to update about 2 OUTDATED events which happened way long ago.
Pardon for the lateness but at least, i never forget uh ...
Ok so let's begin with Dinner & Dance ~
It was held @ NYP Auditorium and it's actually for SIT peeps.
Since we were invited by squash peeps, we decided to crash into the party (: 
It's smth like a clubbing event but not as wild as i thought.
So my frens and i kinda wore the wrong theme; as evident to the pic.
It's a pity that we didn't get to take many pics cause the lighting sucks!
On a side note, the dim lights gave me a huge advantage, hahaha.
At first, we were extremely shy and dare not dance at all.
So we just stoned down there for like 30 mins.
In the end, the people around us sort of prompt us to dance too.
Thankful that the light is dim enough & you don't have to be afraid of getting judged.
It's like you could dance to your fullest and nobody cares about you!
Then i realised my stamina is really weak.
I was already panting like a dog when i only danced for half an hour, ROFL. 
Even though this is just a fake clubbing event, i really enjoyed it well.
Can't imagine if this is real, how will i turn out to be?







With squash peeps (: 



 With my "small eyes" senior! hahah

Next, IKEA's trip! 

This is my first time going to Tampines IKEA out of my 18 years of life.
So yes, it's like so so so  much bigger than Queensway's.
Spent my entire Sunday at there with my family!!! 
 As usual, we went there just for window shopping.
Cause my dad said that IKEA things were not durable.
Or could it be an excuse for him to save $$$ , haha just kidding.
But i really love the interior of the various room designs
Imagine my room can be like that, OH MY #die #without #regrets
And i, being a country bumpkin , had never tried IKEA's food before.
So my first try turned out to be pretty awesome. (:
Love the poached baked salmon + CHICKEN WINGS (Y)
Heard that IKEA is famous of their MEATBALLS which only tasted ordinary to me.



 


Hahaha, oh i still remember that we got caught in a HUGE rain that day.
And my idiot dad kept insisting to head to Giant which is directly opp IKEA.
Though it's just a short walking distance, the rain is really immensely huge.
Especially when we only have one umbrella and one raincoat. -.-
So we have decided to take the raincoat and my parents- the umbrella.
And guess what happened?
A normal raincoat has 3 small holes ( 2 for hands and 1 for the head)
However at that pt of time, i was sharing with my sis.
So i was supposed to cover the holes myself but the smart me overlooked that;
brainlessly thinking that, i will be alright just by burying myself into it.
In the end, i was completely drenched .
While as for sister, she was super dry compared to me.
Lol a big round of applause for my stupid-ness, T.T

No comments: