Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mark my words


Where's the drive???
To be exact, a month of schooling has passed.
Have i achieved anything?
Nope, but i have one goal in mind.
"I want to get enrolled in Director's list this time round "
Having to miss that opportunity last sem, regrets sank in.
"If i can get at least an A, my pride can be saved"
Apparently i didn't; i had to suffer from mockery as a punishment. 
I feel really indignant. For real 
Despite putting so much efforts, making all those sacrifices,
those weren't enough compared to getting an A.
When i'm on the verge of giving up, that mocker appeared.
And gave me a huge blow by mocking me.
What have i got to say?
I can't possibly retort back to a person who's better than me. 
But... 
Thanks for giving a HUGE PUSH so that i'm motivated to work even harder
AND FUCKING PROVE YOU WRONG.
 I really can't believe how much I've changed which also shows how EGO i am. 
Just because of my pride,
I studied ten times harder for one ICA compared to O'levels .
However, i'm afraid that the drive would be temporary.
I'm afraid that all these BIG words would be just empty words.
I'm afraid i couldn't handle the stress coming up next.

So i have decided to blog this; as a promise to myself that i will strive hard.
I couldn't give up no matter how hard it takes.
Though i clearly know that this sem will be HARDER,
I believe that "true hard work will be paid off "
Hence, i'm going to work towards my Ace.
Afterall, everything is gonna to be worth it. 

I C.A.N D.O I.T 



-The end of my dying wish- 

No comments: