Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good things come to wait

Fri : Yes, time to enjoy
Sun : Huh, back to sch tmr?!?! So fast 


Sadly, my precious weekends is coming to an end.
Thankful that this weekend is a good one except Fri.
I hate it when there's no plans/ plans ruined especially on FRIDAY!
Argh, ultimate turn-off when it's #TGIF
Luckily, my computer is there to accompany me for the lonely night.
So i didn't feel like a emo nemo in the end, haha. 
Shall update the Halloween & S.I.T event when i'm free so stay tuned~
Anyway, i had been spending WAY too much this month.
I guess i had already spent $200+ on shopping, OH MY GOSH.
Really needa stop being a shopaholic if not ;
My pay will be long gone by then.
So I've calculated my Oct pay and i'm so so so glad that 
MY PAY FINALLY hit $1K , (Y)
Thus, i'm going to take a break from work.
After the next week... 
Not gonna chiong for work anymore cause Studies is way more impt.
Really can't afford to be complacent & get humiliated further.
Words are nothing but Results meant something.
So i'm gonna prove those mockers wrong #yesthat'stheway
Idk why but i'm really a very SLEEP-CONSCIOUS person.
Lol good or bad?
Because i just hate not having adequate sleep.
So i always make sure that i sleep AT LEAST 7hours a day.
And my average sleeping hours is 8-9 hours daily.
Some people called me a pig or whatever but i don't give a damn.


"Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?"


Byeee~ 

No comments: