Friday, October 25, 2013

Prove me right

 Hello!
Can you believe that it's friday already??!!?
I couldn't but i'm glad that weekends is finally coming!
Great, just one more week nearer to the end of 2013.
I just can't wait for the arrival of 2014 (Y)
So i'm here to SPAM my blog with plenty of photos .
(As compensation for not updating regularly )
Bear with me, just 1 more week and i will be back!

~MY FAVOURITE PLACE ~
Who says, the beach only belongs to the couple?!?!?!?
I spent my last day of holiday with my BESTEST friend- Ms Lim.
Madly desiring to visit this place SO BADLY since the start of holiday.
But i was too busy working that i don't even have the time to do so.
Thus, i'm really thankful that i came & conclude my last day of holiday.
Before the beach date, we went for SAKAE SUSHI BUFFET.
And managed to stuff ourselves with 20 plates *self-pat*
 Meet>Eat>Cam-whore>Cycle>Home
Life's good yea!
Shall shut the crap cause the photos will do the rest!



Eyes difference, WALAO...



Lol wts am i trying to do ?!?!! 







Next, Sophia's 18th surprise bdae party!!!! (Y)
Glad that it's a success even though Yijia & I are bad planner.
The most absurd thing is -
When we were trying to light up the candles for the cake
BUT
We have no freaking IDEA of how to use the lighter.
Oh my god, ultimate siasuey when we are already 18!
Hahah luckily we sought help from her neighbours LOL .





The failed planners~ 








Okie tata!!! 

No comments: