Monday, October 21, 2013

Hair


 Hi.
Today's post will be something different from others.
So i promised to talk about what's gg to happen when this sem ends right?!
Yup, that's right. I have decided to go for a makeover.
Actually it's nothing fascinating but i'm going to do smth to my
GOD DAMN FRIZZY HAIR.






Though obviously these 2 pics doesn't belong to my hair,
Yes, my hair's really damaged to that EXTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i really have no idea why is this so.
First of all, i didn't DYE my hair B.E.F.O.R.E
Next, i didn't straighten/curl NOT EVEN FOR ONCE.
(except my fringe which i straightened twice)
Sighhh, and my hair condition is really at this FML stage.
The sole reason which i can think of is none other than Swimming.
Sadly, i really love swimming and i have been restraining myself because of my hair.
Honestly, i do feel inferior especially when i see ladies with healthy & nourished hair.
Totally unlike mine- awfully dry and disgusting.
How i wish i can just shave botak and i'm done worrying.
The hard truth of being a girl depressed me even further. 
Many friends have comforted me saying that my condition isn't that bad.
However, i have a question.
What if your hair is like mine- Will you still say the exact same thing to me?
Honestly, i'm really that tempted to shave botak for the sake of better hair.
But i shall not let my rashness turns into smth that i will regret for LIFE.

So in order to stop me from getting depression, smth needs to be done.



Just a brief introduction of what i use for Remedy previously...
For clarification purposes, i'm not trying to condemn anyone not to buy these products.
It's just my own opinions that those i have mentioned didn't work for me. 

1. Loreal Anti Frizz Serum 
In my case, after apply for more than a year, it didn't works at all.
I apply it diligently everyday and the effect can only last me 3 hours.
And then, my shield is over. That's it, my frizzy hair finds me again. 

2. Essential Premier Hair Mask 
Which is apparently recommended by many famous artists.
I've tried this product for almost a year and yes no improvement at all.
Despite applying twice per week, the effect only last on my hair for a day.




3. Ellips Hair Vitamin
There are 4 different types as follows:-

1.
[Purple - Nutri Colour] : NUTRI COLOUR with triple care formulation helps to nourish your colored hair, treat dull hair caused by sunray, and preserve healthy shine of colored hair.

2.
[Pink - Hair Treatment] : The combination of Jojoba Oil, UV Protection, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A,C,E helps treat damaged hair structure & reduced split end caused by hair blow-drying, curling, colouring, rebonding. Hair looks healtier, manageable and shiny.

3.
[Black - Black, Soft & Shiny] : SHINY BLACK for your black hair. Formulated with the combination of Candle Nut & Aloe Vera Oil, UV Protectant, Vitamin A&E & Pro Vitamin B5 nourishes, protect hair from sunray & helps nurture the healthy shine of your black hair. Enjoy the beauty of shiny looking, smooth and manageable black hair.

4. 
[Yellow - Smooth & Shiny] : The combination of Aloe Vera Oil, UV Protection, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A&E to moisturise, to provide nutrition and to make your hair smooth, manageable and shiny.

Credits : Halla Walla 


Unlike other products, i'm quite satisfied about this.
Though this product does not produce a permanent effect, 
it manages to keep my hair nourished, smooth and manageable for the entire day!
A bottle consists of 50 capsules so i will recommend a cheaper packaging- 6 capsules.
Which costs around $1.50- $2 for 6 capsules. Cheap, isn't it? 
Highly recommended for daily use by applying it after washing your hair.


Hopefully to achieve a permanent effect, i have decided to try "Castor Oil" for experimentation.
Since my hair is already so damaging, i have nothing to lose.
I shall give this a try and sees whether there's improvement for my hair.
If there's none after 3 mths, i will go for a makeover.
Which is most probably going for hair straightening .
That will be my last resort and i sincerely hope i wouldn't have to do it.
Though i didn't do it before, I TRULY KNOW the aftereffects left behind.
It's like once you start straightening, you COULDN'T stop.
I really don't want this to happen to me.
But if i'm left with no choice, i will have to do it.

No comments: