Saturday, October 19, 2013

Impossible







Heyyyyy...
Real sorry for the lack of update recently..
So my first day of school turned out fine & i'm satisfied with my timetable.
Thankful that i have only 1 '8am class & 1 '6pm class (Y)
Oh yea, i'm so glad that i didn't get NMH for Econs already!!!!
Sorry but i had to admit that he is the worst teacher ever!!! 
Or else i'm pretty sure i couldn't survive for next sem.
Unfortunately, i'm still unable to get used to school life.
Sleeping only like 6-7 hours a day is really a TORTURE to me..
That's why my dark circles are surfacing like nobody's business.
Noooooooooooooooooooooo, i need to start sleeping early already! 
Planning to work only once or twice per week.. 
Haish, kinda sick of working because of the people there.
I mean it's like so different now, so many new comers...
Sigh, those people whom i am comfortable working are no longer there.
The ultimate SIAN thing is when new comers are not being initiative enough.
Then you have to do everything for them, it's really like -.-
Ok shall stop ranting about unhappy stuffs. 
Yes, the day has arrived! 
Omgg omgg can't wait for HALLOWEEN event !!!
Honestly, i have never been to USS before so later- it will be my 1st time.
I'm really really really afraid that my heart couldn't take it.
How how how? I think i cannot sleep already :'(
Really hope it's worth it & fun cause the tix costs me a BOMB!
Shall blog about it once i have visited the place okie *PINKY PROMISE*


So what's happening to this week?
Yes, we only have school for 3 days, OH YEA.
Didn't have sch for Tues & Wed, guess what?!
The HARDCORE me has decided to go to work instead.
Lol, i should stop being such a workaholic esp when sch has started.
Time to focus on my studies instead of work, right?!


2 MORE MONTHS TO THE END OF 2013.
Can't believe time really passed in a blink of an eye.
How i wish i could fast forward the time immediately to March.
Oh ya, for the next post, i will be talking about what's gonna happen in March,
So stay tuned to the next post okie ^^ 
























No comments: