Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life




















Today's the last day of my holidays.

And i'm starting to regret for not enjoying enough before sch starts.
On a sadder note, i spent more than half of my holidays WORKING.
Yes, slogging so hard that i have no idea why my bank acc didn't increase any $$$.
So damn sad that i didn't get to hit my $1k.
I've decided to work while studying in order to hit my $1k by end of Oct.
(Hopefully, i can) If i promised to be thrifty...
Thankful that when sch starts, my allowance will be back (Y)

Next,
Outdated pics taken with Jia Yun! (:
Though we only meet like ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, we are still close like ever!
Love talking to her because we are very very very ALIKE.
If only we live near each other then i will be able to see her more often, haha.
^-^





So i have a problem with the couple sitting beside us, HAH. 
Retard to the next level.





A random note... 

Actually, FYI.

At the age of turning 18, it might be a great deal to you.
Yes, you get to club/ visit pubs.
Yes, you are able to watch M18 movies.
Yes, you can get married legally.
Yes, you are turning to an adult in 3 years time.
But so ???
Once you turned 18, it's no BIG deal to you anymore.
Idk why but for me, i feel this way.
The awful truth is "You are just one year older & nearer to A.D.U.L.T life"
Since young, i have always yearned to be an adult instead of being a child.
Now, i beg to differ.
Seriously, i will do whatever it takes to be a child again.
Because work society slowly divulges how cruel reality is.
It's like you will never know whether the smile is genuine or not.
And you have to be constantly worried of stuffs that you don't even care when you were young.
Once you're no longer contributing anything, out you go.
Get my point?
Thinking that poly's life is just a platform for you to get used to the nether world.
Sigh, how i WISH i can never grow up .
I hate work society because it's so freaking complicated.
And it's never peaceful.
So my point is ; Just mind your own business and do your job. 

No comments: