Friday, October 11, 2013

End it before it kindles fire


                              b

Hi, today's post will be something special.
Shall skip the usual updates since it's kinda boring.
Since young, i'm really an ultra tom-boy.
Yes, i do wear skirts.
Yes, i yearn to have long hair.
Yes, i do dress up sometimes.
However, i have 10 "girly" stuffs that girls will normally do. (But i don't) 

  1. Apply nail polish
  2. Use colour contacts
  3. Visit accessories shops 
  4. Afraid of own unglamns being exposed 
  5. Care about their image cautiously
  6. Basic make-up
  7. Edit their photos to perfection
  8. PINK- LOVER 
  9. Smitten to sweet honeyed words
  10. Enjoy watching romance movies/ dramas

Not saying that all girls will do these but i'm sure there's at least one.
For me, there's none.
Just simply hate doing stuffs that girls are likely to do.
Weird much but yea that's me.
Not surprising that guys remind me to be more feminine, i get it all the time. 
And i guess i have always BRO-zone all my guy friends.


I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT
A lot of guys think that girls need companion wherever they go.
Lol, sorry but i have to prove them wrong.
I'm one good example because i don't.
Ironically, i prefer to be alone all the time.
What's wrong with being alone? LOL.
I totally enjoy the times being alone because there's peace.
Peace in my mind and so does my brains.
They call it "Lonely/ emo nemo" but i prefer a better term (INDEPENDENT)
Hahahah, ok i shall stop here right now.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ 






No comments: