Sunday, September 22, 2013

Workaholic

Couldn't bear to look @ the $$$ i'm left with in my bank account.
Too depressing...
Had been spending way too much this month.
Partly thanks to work, LOL?
Cause if i work, i don't get any allowance.
= I have to pay for every single thing on my own.
I get so pissed off when people tell me this- 
"Holiday is for you to rest, not to be a workaholic" 
Yea, easier said than to be done. 
If you're me, you can't even take a break. 
There're so many many many things that i need to buy.
Portable charger, waterbottle, goggles, slippers, watch and many more.
FML, is this counted as a problem of scarcity?
Why do i feel that i'm spending more even though i'm working ?
Sighhhh, now i think i got the "workaholic" syndrome.
And i am not kidding.
Cause it's like i feel uneasy if i didn't work = no $$$.
Bet no one can save me from it.
Lol, i guess i'm still gonna work even while studying...
Hardcore to the max yo, rofl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As promised, went out with my dear BFF- Ms Lim on last sat!
Hehe so sweet of her to ask me out for a mini bdae celebration for me.
Totally love her birthday card & present, yay #happygirl95
She was complaining about how hard it was to find my bdae present.
Actually, i will like it no matter what she buy uh x.x 
"It's the thought that counts, isn't it ? "
Though i hate to admit, she's really an ULTRA artistic person.
Never fails to make me feel inferior of what she has done for my bdae, haha.
Apparently, we actually wanted to sing karoke @ Tio Heng. 
But the plan failed because THE PLACE IS ULTRA WULU.
And the best thing is you need to climb a 5 storey high of stairs.
-.- With my burden muscle aches, i clearly know that i can't make it.
So in the end we went to Star Vista to cam-whore like crazy ladies.
Little did i expect that the scenery @ Star Vista is so amazing!!
Found another perfect place to cam-whore, hehe. 
Judge later after you see the pictures (: 









Lol FYI- the green thing is the leaf WTS. 








Ciaos! 


No comments: