Saturday, September 21, 2013

Find your own happiness

Hi peeps.
I'm here to blog about last week.
As I've mentioned earlier, it was indeed a hectic week for me.
  • Chalet 

Was totally packed every single day last week, argh.
So for the first 3 days, had class chalet!
Had been waiting for this since the start of July, haha.
Just so heartwarming to meet those people whom you missed them so much.
It's no longer about friendship, we became a big family now.
Say bye to awkwardness cause we are that awesome.
Forgot what we did for the first day.
As for the second day, we went to WILD WILD WET.
Thankful that i'm a girl cause i get to sleep on the bed.
While all the guys' beds = floor ; kinda pathetic .
Nothing much to talk about so pictures will do the talking (: 



With Ji wun & Vanna ^^



Guys mantain pls 



Scary pk

The small kitchen 


Jeremy & Pk (: 


LOL 5A's creation


CAM-WHORE TIME ~~~~
PS: jokers everywhere (sorry for the quality of photos)





LOL my face... 





I think this is the most "unglam" photo ever! 



The "act serious" look which everyone find it hard to do it. LOL endless laughter 

"BO JIO" 

Times like this, i had to accept that my eyes is smaller than Alvin's one. haha 





The "EMMMMM" look 



Confident that the only people i can be comfortable with will be
5A ~ no matter what 
Nobody can replace them, our friendship stays forever (: 


  • SQUASH camp 
Right after my chalet, i had squash camp for the next 3 days.
Lol i bet i only stayed at home in less than 48 hours for that week.
Sincerely no break at all & i'm glad that i've survived.
Or else who is the one talking here, CHEHHHH .
FYI- it's my first time joining a sports CCA so yup it's my first camp!
Haha, i only have one thing to say.
It's SO SO SO much different from my previous camps (NPCC)
Though i think that this is just like any ordinary camps,
I had to admit that this is one of the best camp ever! :D
This is the first time when i can actually feel the bond between us .
However, there's one thing i hate in this camp.
MY DAMN MUSCLE ACHES -.-
Due to that, i cannot actually run freely or should i say my usual speed.
And it totally hurts my pride cause i couldn't run ; LOL.
Sadly to say, this camp REVOLVES ALL ABOUT RUNNING.
Totally sian to the max when i even have problems walking, PATHETIC.
Happy that it brings to an end to my hectic week but sad that it's over.
Mixed feelings much, haha.
Hope that there's more upcoming camps , weets! :D 




With the squash girls ^^
With Shermaine (: 


Group (3) for the win!!! 



Though we didn't win the best group award, i believe that we have the best team spirit.
"One for all , all for one" 


kay byez!

No comments: