Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wrecking Ball


Hi, my schedule is finally back to normal.
Relieved that my hectic week is finally over.
Had so so so so much things to update .
But i really don't have the time to do it right now.
So i can only update as much as i can when i'm free.
Okay, i need to do a blog post about :
  1. Class chalet
  2. Squash Camp
  3. Outing with Yihan
  4. My birthday 
So stay tuned though i couldn't guarantee when to blog about it.
Just received my sem1 results today.
Apparently, i did expected at least an A but there's none.
Kinda disappointed about it cause i didn't get my desired result.
On a side note, i really tried my best!
So i have no regrets, just fuck it hahahaha.







Anyway, i really like this song a Lot a LOt a LOT...
Idk why but i don't have a good impression of Miley Cyrus.
Not because of her image, i'm not a fan of her songs.
Frankly speaking, i think that her singing is not up to standard.
However, i beg to differ after listening to this song.
I'm totally awed by her singing this time and i had to admit that
She sang really really really well this time round.
Oh gosh, i'm so addicted to this songggggg....
When i listen to this, i can feel the sad yet strong emotions.
Though i don't agree with her way of expressing herself,
I know that she is having a hard time right now.
So i believe that's the reason of ruining her image? I guess.
Not trying to act like a love expert or smth,
But i sincerely hope that she can stop tarnishing her image just because of love.
Being heartbroken is one thing, destroying yourself is stupid.


Okay i'm done.
Tata.



No comments: