Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Leave your options free


Hey September,
It's gonna be over in 5 more days.
And two more weeks to the end of my holiday.
Though it's just one month, it's already happening enough...
Lol, i never once thought that i would have endless things to update.
Feel sorry enough for not being able to update in time :/
GAHHHH, time is running out for me!
Still contemplating whether i should work when school starts.
Should i? Should i ? Should i?
Ahhhhhhh, hate myself for being so indecisive x.x
Dad's pestering me to sign up for car license, shit.
So is either going for car / work?? LOL.
Tough choice because i can't get any further even if you give me time to think.
One more thing which i have been procrastinating since June.
Should i cut bangs?!?!!?!?!?!
Kind of sick & tired with my long fringe 
BUT
I'm afraid that i will regret after cutting.
Yea, this is a typical& common encounter for girls like us.
And i really HATE being so indecisive cause i'm not like that. 
Usually. haha 
Despite being a workaholic, i had to emphasize that i still have my life.
Yes, = enjoying with friends & family.
So for my bdae, sweet Yijia decided to celebrate with me!!
Thanks for making my day enjoyable for me (: 
No words could be able to express my gratitude, corny much. 
Shall stop the thank you speech and PICTURES will do the rest.
The place shall remain as anonymous alright... 
(P.S for the spam of pics recently, haha ) 































Hi, i know you must be bored looking @ all my selfies.
When all my smiles look the same, sick already right?
Okayyyy, here comes my "glamorous" pictures ! (:


















THE END~!~ 



No comments: