Sunday, September 29, 2013

Starts with a kindled flame


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
As usual, i'm busy with the old stuffs.
Work nor, what else?
Haha, so yup i made my mind.
1. Not gonna to cut my fringe for the time being.
Cause 我好舍不得 ...
2. Decided to work even if school starts.
But most prolly just max 2 days per week.
Simply because Studies is more important than anything else.
3. Postpone my car license 
Ain't got any time to do this shit, unless i'm rich haha.
Just calculated my pay and YAY, i reached my aim!
Finally get to save at least $1k for this longgg holiday, woohoo..



HALLOWEEN IS COMINGGGG~~~
So my sec class decided to visit USS for Halloween this year.
Frankly speaking, i'm a scaredy cat.
So i have no idea why i agree to go.
And i'm regretting for going cause i just visited the TRIAL @ Cine.
Lol, guess what?
I kept my eyes closed for the whole 5 mins journey.
Wts, cause i'm too afraid to open my eyes...


THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ever.

There's a pathway where you need to pass through a lot of "fake" hands.
I got so freaked out when i know i had to pass through them.
So i had to clarify that i'm really not thinking straight @ that point of time.
When i felt that someone was pulling my bag, I SCREAMED.
"OMG, save me! Someone's pulling my bag!!!! "
And it turned out to be my fren-Yijia who was right behind me.
So she immediately replied back " IT'S ME LA"
My sense came back and my reaction was "Oh ya"
Lol, totally *face palm* x Infinity 



So the question is - Do you think i can make it for such things?
This is only the trial version and i'm already so terrified.
How about the real one?
I guess i would be dead by then...
Now, i sincerely dread the arrival of 19 Oct x.x 




No comments: