Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Would you be there

Hi guys.
Okay this shall be a short post, i promise.
Hmm, just an ordinary post showing tons & tons of pictures.
With my dearest two, Yijia & Yi Han...


Last Sat, went to town with @ Yi Han :D
Oh my, i think i didn't visit town for 3 months already.
But it felt like years , haha exaggerating much.
So we went to usual places like 313, H&M, Forever21, & NewLook.
As usual, i didn't spot anything that i like.
So clearly, i'm not a big fan of visiting those promising shops.
I swear i'm the dumbest person on earth, like seriously.
Idk why the heck did i ever wore heels when i knew that we were going shopping.
Must be mad or smth cause i overestimated my heels.
And my heels broke in the middle of walking around town.
Wow, what a magnificent scene it was to be witnessed by other people.
So we quickly made our way to Far East plaza.
Thankful that i found a pair of black flats which i'm satisfied of.
Bought it without further hesitation cause i know my heels cannot make it. 
On a side note, i only have one piece of advice in mind/
"Don't wear heels unless you're confident that you will be fine"
Hahaha... ok here goes the pictures spam!  


This Yi Han specially screenshot my epic face for me. LOL should i honored or smth? :/







Awesome scenery ahead, the place shall stay anonymous. 









 Next, went to SP to find Yijia during the exam period :]
Really envy that SP have pool, karoke and so many eating places!!!
Gahhh, how i wish NYP can be like this too.
Sighhhhh, SP - my dream school :'(
Went to SP library to study and i totally fall in love with the environment.
Certainly satisfied with the tranquil atmosphere, awesome~
Also, had a great catch-up session with her (:
Pictures will do the touch-up alright.


Cannot tolerate our retard-ness 


Lol, my spastic face. 








TATA~ 




No comments: