Sunday, August 25, 2013

Imperfection


Hey! 
Since there's a current trend about doing facts about myself,
I have decided to join in the fun.
Previously, i did it using instagram.
For this time, i'm doing it again but it's not exactly the same.
Cause it's gonna be UGLY facts , interesting hah? 
Guess the number of facts i'm gonna do judging from my photos.
Hahah, ok i'm lame~~~


U.G.L.Y FACTS ABOUT ME

#1 I'm a very straightforward person. So if i dislike you, you will know it.
#2 I do have brains. But sometimes, i don't think before i speak/do
#3 I have a monkey soft toy whom is with me for almost 10 years. I believe that she has feelings too.
#4 I'm a crybaby when i was young
#5 I know nothing about the world cause i don't read the newspaper.
#6 I stole my parents' money before when i was primary 6. The guilt-conscious me decided to confess to them and returned them the money there after 
#7 I used to be a two-faced bitch
#8 I had five ex-boyfriends but i wasn't serious about them except the last.
#9 I'm a lazy texter who don't put smiley faces all the time
#10 I'm still using prepaid at the age of turning 18. 
#11 Forever in love with ponds cause i couldn't help but fall into it umpteen times. 
#12 Was a bad ass when i was young. So all of my friends' mother dislike me.
#13 When i was 6, i acted like a rockstar and unfortunately fell from the bed, hurt my left hand & couldn't write for months 
#14 I'm a sucker for horror movies. I can't watch cause my eyes will be shut 24/7
#15 I talk a lot when i'm happy. So worry when i'm not.
#16 I have very low self-esteem 
#17 I can't sing, dance or draw. Absolutely no talent.
#18 I love listening to music but i couldn't remember the lyrics. 
#19 I'm not ROMANTIC at all
#20 I'm afraid of falling in love cause i don't believe "love is everlasting." 




Okie, hope you know more about me after reading.
Haha (: 

No comments: