Friday, August 23, 2013

Don't matter anymore

Honestly,
I don't care a hoot about how important friendship is.
Yes, last time i used to think that i'm so blessed with so many friends.
But now, i sincerely beg to differ.
Totally amused because of my stupidity.
So what if you have so many friends?
Best friends? How many do you have?
Last time, i can proudly list out almost a dozen of them.
But now, i'm no longer confident.
Because when i thought that if i fall, somebody will be there to catch. 
Nobody will.
Nobody does.
Nobody gives a shit to you.
Comes to the term that there's no eternal friendship just like love.
It's like many of us are just like " Hi, bye" friends.
You can be so close with someone for a moment of time.
But a min later, everything has changed.
He/she just stopped contacting you but you still try your very best to salvage it.
Stupid enough cause it's just one-sided.
And the fact is that you're no longer needed, that's the cruel reality.
I'm sick of it, trust me.
Last time, i used to make effort to catch up with every single of them.
No matter how busy i am, i will.
Now, i blame it on my stupidity for being like this.
I mean like why do you care when they don't?

#i'm not referring to all of my frens 




Now, can anyone answer me this? 
Who can i truly count on?!?!?! 
EXACTLY WHO . 
Can't help it but i feel that one day, you will be all alone. 
It's just a matter of time, just wait for it.




"Those who care, stay. Those who don't, the door is open" 

I don't expect anything anymore.
Reality taught me that "it's better to be alone"

No comments: