Friday, August 30, 2013

Inferiority


Hey!
Hmm it's been ages since i last blogged about my life.
Okay, FYI- currently i'm having school holidays .
Hahah for as long as i would like to. Kidding.
Till mid oct which is not a very long break, i suppose.
Sigh, but at least better than nothing, isn't it?
Okay, had been fretting over finding jobs recently.
& Yes, i found one which is working @ Magnum cafe ( Vivocity )
Apparently, i'm not very interested in the job but the pay. :P
Aside from that, i went to Awfully chocolate's interview today.
Frankly speaking, i'm really keen to join Awfully choco.
And if i have to choose between AC or Magnum, obviously it will be AC.
Why is this so?
Cause in AC, i get to learn more things and gain more experience than  magnum.
Though the pay is so much lesser than Magnum.
However, i think i shall drop the idea of being able to work in AC.
Went to Awfully choco's interview today and i swear :
THE COMPETITION IS SUPER INTENSE.
It's like there are 30++ strangers joining you in the interview.
And what? You have to act like super hyper/ chatty in front of them.
The atmosphere there is totally bizarre and awkward.
Totally underestimated how hard the interview will be .
Felt so inferior because of my standard. Yea, just my low-esteem acting up again.
Great, another motivation to make me strive hard to improve my command of english... 
Ok previously, i have been rejected simultaneously because of my looks.
Which i'm still feeling indignant about it. Till now.
I mean like what's wrong with people not looking like their age?
Shouldn't only the required age matters?
I'm seriously done with people who didn't give me a chance judging by my looks.
Wtf man, if you rejected me because i'm ugly.
Okay fine, i accept my fate. 
But looking young? So is there a problem?
Why do you judge my ability according to my looks? Fair much? 
I think the majority still has the perspective that 
"the older you look, the more experienced he/she is"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i tried my best to look mature today for this interview.
Apparently, putting make-up on is certainly not my forte. 
Plan failed because i'm still mistaken at the age of 16. 
Guess i can't do anything to make me look more mature.


I should jolly well concentrate on working hard for Magnum.
Fat hope to enter AC alright... 
Byeeeeee~ 




No comments: