Monday, August 5, 2013

My cool sister




Normally, no matter how busy i get, i always await for the arrival of weekends.
However for this weekend, I'm not.
In fact, i dread the arrival of this coming weekend ...
Because today is the day.
My dear second sister is going overseas exchange for 6 FREAKING MONTHS.
Frankly speaking other than my mum, she is the second one whom i can solely depend on.
Now that she is not with me for 6 mths, i have no idea what to do.
So this time is really the time for me to learn how to be independent without her presence.
But seriously i feel that 6 mths = 6 years to me ...
Sigh, i hate this "can't bear to let her go" feeling. So weak you know.

But i promise myself that i shouldn't be like this or else she wouldn't feel good.
So i kept telling myself this "Aiya, 6 months only, it's not like she is not coming back anymore"
Yea, apparently it did helps a little .
But, when the day comes nearer, fear engulfed me.
I know this is silly but i'm afraid that i wouldn't see her again.
AIYO CHOI CHOI CHOI *touch wood*
When she asked me what present i want for my bdae, i almost burst into tears.
The fact that she wouldn't be here to celebrate my 18th birthday is one.
Secondly, i don't want any birthday presents from her.
"I just want her to come back home safe and sound 6 months later"
Oh gosh, i feel like crying again. SUCH A WEAKLING -.-
So confirm plus chop, these words are just gonna stay here.
Yea, i know i will cry if those words were to come out from my mouth instead.




So... enough of all these redundant parting words.
I shall wish my sister "ALL THE BEST" and CIAOS :') 






Will miss you like x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times~ 





No comments: