Wednesday, July 31, 2013

1 more month

Hello guys.
Yes, i shall skip the statement of " Sorry for the lack of update"
Okay i have 3 events that i wanna update about.
Hahah with the companion of PICTURES so that it wouldn't be too boring...


First of all : MY OLDEST SISTER- Angela's grad day!!!
After 4 years in NTU, she has successfully graduated (Y)
In a blink of an eye, she is already 20+ &  is on her way to the working society.
Hope she wouldn't meet any tough obstacles & get a job that she likes.
A few years later, she will be getting married...
Wow, time definitely waits for no one..
Sigh, the fact that we can never accept is : We are all getting old~~~

Enjoy the pics! 

Sian, why my mum's eyes is so different from mine!!!! 


Hahah acting like though those flowers are for us. 





 HAPPY GRAD DAY!


Next, MY EFFECTIVE COMM ICA(3) is finally over!
FYI- the module about writing a speech and presenting to the class.
F.yea, i'm over and done with this stupid module.

My formal #ootd 


Last but not least, my poly life...
Whoever says that poly life is so much carefree than secondary days,
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
I'm dying because of unstoppable and overloads of work. 
Every weekend is supposed to be a relax period for me.
However, for this month of JULY . It's crappy shit.
I feel like i'm racing for time every single day of my life.
Especially for weekends, i swear you just can't wait for it to be over.
Got back almost all of my ICA results and i'm quite satisfied with it.
This catchphrase serves as a good reminder for me : DON'T BE COMPLACENT"
Just needa endure for 1 more month & then
I CAN KISS GOODBYE TO SEM 1, (Y)
Really can't wait for holidays when exams haven't even started.
Haha, the only thing that keeps me motivated & joyful is 
None other than my dear friends... 
Mananged to take  pics with some of them randomly, haha.
So i shall just post that as well (: 



With Felicia :D 
With Shi Xian and Kimberly :] 



Hahah my cam-whore buddy- SHI XIAN ^^ 


Okie bye guys! 



No comments: