Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Foresee the future, can you?


Hi guys, i just came back from airport yo.
So yea, my sister is gone for 6 months starting from today onwards :'(
I've one confession to make...
GHOST FESTIVAL IS COMING IN 2 MORE DAYS.
Holy shit, i'm really a timid shit when it comes to this.
And my sister chose to leave in this crucial juncture, well done.
So i'm going to sleep alone like an emo nemo for this month, AHHHHHHHH.
I seriously hate this because i will be like a paranoid piko.
Sigh sigh sigh...
Another thing that made me upset today is because :
I'm sure that i couldn't get an A for internet web.
Which is definitely my utmost disappointment- that's my only hope.
Cause this module doesn't requires any exams & getting an A is my aim.
Now i think i should stop dreaming and focus on other modules already.
Hang on more for 16 days and i'm done & over with this sem!
Really needa start mugging already or else all my As' will fly away.
Lol, on a second thought, i'm wondering since when i became so "A-oriented"
During the 17 years of my life, studies is never my first priority.
But now, things have changed. 
My whole mind is just thinking of " HOW TO GET GOOD GRADES"
There's a saying " A broken heart is what changes people"
Yea, i totally agrees with it.
Because i have changed a lot. WAY TOO MUCH that i know
-It's impossible to get back the old me.
But its alright, we should live for the future instead of living in the past.
The crucial point is "You got to change it right, that's it. "




Hahah, any idea why did i post this up ?
Ahem, cause i wanna show off something, ROFL *not kidding*
I've been blogging since i was sec 1 which was 6 yeas ago.
And this is the first time since i had so many views in a day.
So i count this as an achievement unlocked?
That's why i'm posting this, judge me all you want.
The thing is "I don't give a freaking damn" 
Hahah, #please #no #one #but #yourself.
Yea, YOLO YO!!!! (: 

No comments: