Sunday, June 2, 2013

Time can heal everything


All these times.
I have been so adamant of finding back the old me.
The one who likes to share my troubles just like a storybook.
The one who does not hide any emotions and can be easily seen by my face.
The one who does things rashly without using my brains.
The one who constantly needs loved ones' comfort & concern
The one whose's thinking is never mature and only care about me,myself, I.


But now, finding back the old me no longer matters.
And the question is : Am i happy with the "new" me? 
They say LOVE has the ability to change someone.
But i beg to differ ; it's the cruel reality that makes me change.
I know that i can never go back to the person i once were, i'm sure.
And my answer is : I'm happy with the "new" me .
Because now, i don't need to depend on anyone.
If i fall, i will stand up by myself without anyone's help. 
No matter how hard it is to get back up on my feet, i can do it.
Because when there is a will, there is a way.
All i need now is Time.









No comments: