Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Not meant to be



Hi guys.
I can assure you that it will be a short & sweet post.
Enough of all the unhappy long-winded posts.
I'm fine after "mediating" my mind for days, nah just kidding.
"Each time i get up after a downfall, i have become stronger than before"
And just thinking about that is satisfying enough.
I'm so excited because this week is the LAST WEEK before holiday starts!
Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Though it's only 2 weeks, i will cherish every single moment.
Can't wait for my bkk trip on 15 June, YAY #happygirl95
SOMETHING GOOD IS HAPPENING TOMR...
Going to participate the 4x100m relay run in the sports event @ school. 
So afraid but excited, argh- think i can't sleep tonight.
Really hope we can get the first place, LOL #prideatstake
*finger cross* 





Okie done, tata! 














No comments: