Saturday, June 8, 2013

Be a man

Hello guys.
T.G.I.H (Thank god it's holiday) #myversion
Hahah, today's post will be a special post about my life.
I'm gonna spam pictures like though it's free of charge so pardon me.
Warning : This will be a long and draggy post.
Not flooded with words but photos, hoho (:

Starting with
1. Went for a date with JI WUN last last sat (i guess?)
Hahah, finally satisfied my craving by eating the "KFC DOUBLE MEAT"
One word : AWESOME.
Because of that, my face suffered an awesome pimple outbreak.
Sigh, face condition is worsening when i'm aging day by day...


HAHA, my pumpkin carriage. 

One-eye monster 



Our signature's smile! 


My face really cmi, LOL




Next, a short catch-up session with Yihan on last friday!
Happy that we are meeting more often than usual, (Y)








Thirdly, my #ootd for last Monday!
As you know, FLORAL prints is so POPULAR nowadays
Frankly speaking, i really dislike floral prints :/ 
Which led to the irony of my #ootd , LOL... 
But still, i want to highlight that this skirt is the only exception. 





Coincidental #ootd with Fel & Shi Xian (Y) 

Last but not least,
Last wed was SBM GRADUATION DAY= No school for us.
So we got the chance to give Fifa a decent birthday celebration.


Swensen's ice-cream (: 
So cute right!!! 

Sitting on a fake bench which explains the awkward posture of ours, haha 



Okie done, good bye~~~ 



No comments: