Sunday, May 19, 2013

No regrets



Hi, i'm back again.
Hahah realised i'm always blogging during weekends .
But when it comes to weekdays, it's totally dead~~~
Feeling so satisfied because this weekend is definitely a productive one.
Finished all my tutorials that i'm supposed to #goodgirl95
However, because of that, i have to sacrifice my computer time.
Actually, i really have no idea why our course need us to buy laptops.
I mean it's like we didn't even have the chance to use it.
The only time i brought my laptop to school is because of laptop configuration.
And that's it.
Even though i have my personal laptop, i still prefer my comp.
So much easier and convenient to use, hoho.
Leaving my laptop to just rot and rot
But please don't die until 3 years later.






Okay, so to kill my boredom and able to join in the fun,


I CREATED ask.fm ACCOUNT .


SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHINGGGGGGG....




It's alright if you don't have an account, you can still ask questions.
And i wouldn't know who are you unless you're willing to tell me. 
Hahah, super convenient right?!?!?! 


Okie tata! ^^

No comments: