Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy 7~


Remember that i came up with this " To-do-list"  previously? 

Shall do a blog post about 
  1. Squash 
  2. Poly Friends
  3. L.o.v.e

soon~~~

So stay tuned yea (: 



So the first one is done.
And i'm going to do the next one which is to talk about my Poly friends.
Okay firstly, i want to thank GOD for giving me the chance to meet them.
I'm really really really lucky to have friends like them.
When i first entered into poly, i thought that i couldn't make it.
In a sense that i thought i couldn't find friends whom i can click .
But ended up, i got worried for nothing.
One thing that i'm sure about is :
They are DEFINITELY not friends with benefits.
Though we are only friends for a month, i really feel comfortable with them.
It's like you just say whatever you want without being afraid of getting judged.
And if you need their help, they will always be up on your back supporting you.
All those endless topics we have despite having so much time together.
Making every single of my poly days happy like never. 
That's how i feel uh #just #being #truthful
Previously, i almost had a mental breakdown due to my ECONS & POA.
Those 2 modules that i kept revising and revising but i still dun get a shit.
When i am thinking of just giving up and flunk them,
My dear friends came to my rescue and encouraged me not to give up.
I really thought nobody will care about my business except me, myself and i.
But i have never expected them to spend their precious time just to stay back to teach me.
Indeed, i'm really grateful to them for helping me genuinely.
You should know that in poly, the competition is just so freaking high.
Who will want other people to score better than them, isn't it?
Unless you really treat them as your true frens & You just genuinely want them to do well.
That's why my poly frens chose to help me instead of leaving me in the lurch.



Though our class is not very bonded, 
I feel a strong bond in my clique that nobody can break.
The saddest part is we can only be together for just ONE pathetic year.
Because when we reach poly year 2, we will be split once again.
And here comes the " Trying to make friends " process which i hated the most.
Can't believe how i will feel without my clique.
So empty. So lonely. So helpless ...
And all the insecurities problems will surface once again, damn.
How i wish we can still be in the same class for year 2 & 3.
I swear i will really miss them like mad :'( 




Time is limited and precious to me.
Since i can't change the fact, i shall just cherish the happy moments spent with them.
Adding on, i'm going to share with you ------- my sexy ladies :D 










Okie done, goodbye!!! ^^ 

No comments: