Saturday, May 25, 2013

Carefree and easy



Hello everybody!
I really really really love this week.
Because we have a long weekend, YAY!!!!!!
So any idea how i spent my Vesak Day ?
Haha, basically i slept my whole morning away with my 10 hours of sleep.
Normally, a public holiday= family day = going out together
But this time round is different cause both of my sisters aren't free, sigh.
So yea, spent my whole afternoon rotting @ home.
Thankful that i spent my time wisely by doing my POA tutorial.
It's really satisfying to go out and enjoy after completing what you need to do.
So yup during the night, went for a movie date with Sophia Tan (Y)
Went to catch FAST & FURIOUS 6 , #lifeisgood.
Frankly speaking, i have no idea what this movie was about .
But everyone is complimenting how great it is so i wanted to check it out myself.
(To make sure that it's not overrated)
And i have only one sentence to comment :
"This movie is the best action movie that i have ever seen!"

It will be your loss if you choose not to watch it, your choice.
Haha so i really enjoyed  myself ytd though it's like a "stay-home-day"
And todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I spend my whole 6 hours in the library with Chen YiJia (Y)
Holy shit, 6 hours of studying!!!!!!!!
It's been a long time since i last studied for so long
The last time was during O'level period? 
I'm glad to say that it's super duper productive (Y)
So curious of what's the event tonight? Hoho
Going to X physique event @ Seng Kang (godly far) with Sis! 
Hope it will be fun being helpers, LOL.
Needa ton tonight till 6pm tomr, oh my god.
Body : #please #be #strong
Hahah and yea, there goes my Sunday~~~~ 








Okay, i think it's enough to flood with one large chunk of words.
In order to be fair, uploading photos is a must. 
Here's the photos taken @ Last A square session with my dearest classmates!
Basically my eyes couldn't be seen for 3/4 of the photos. T.T
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~ 





A ghost is dancing behind me, LOL 

Time to be serious, young man. 

Pk's long hair 





Was trying to hit Zheng Hui (the photo bomber) 





LOL, i look like i'm so in love with Vanna Kuah. 



Our constipated face with our eyes cannot be seen. 



Apparently, i tried my best to open my eyes to the biggest. #still #small #like #never

1-2-3 

LOL, sincerely retarded us 



Auntie Sierra here~ 
LOL look at ZHENG HUI'S EXPRESSION after pushing my head. #badass 






Nobody wanted to salute with me ): 


Good night peeps (: 

No comments: