Monday, May 27, 2013

Live while we are young



Many friends of mine told me that I'm a happy-go-lucky person.
Which i kind of agree but disagrees secretly in my heart.
Yea, i might be smiling even at the slightest bit.
But that doesn't mean every of my smiles are genuine.
Sometimes, i smile because i had to.
Sometimes, i smile because things are awkward.
Sometimes, i smile because it's funny.
I might be smiling happily but i could be tearing inside.
So my point is I'm just showing the side that i want people to know.
And obviously without doubt, you wouldn't be able to see my weak side.
To be exact, i'm not even certain who i really am.
I often question myself " Is it really the real me? "
So which is the real me? All these questions just came across my mind.
Am i really a happy-go-lucky person or i'm just faking to be?
Lol, i sincerely have no idea.
#just #being #truthful


But one thing i'm certain is :
"I just want to lead a happy life "
Why makes life difficult for you when you only live once ?
#YOLO
"Treat everyday like your last day, Cherish all those happy moments and Abandon those unhappy thoughts"




Bear this in mind. 

No comments: